It’s reassuring when you can see where your money is and how it is doing. That’s why we offer you our free online service. Simply
by following the instructions on screen and enjoy the benefits of:
MONITORING YOUR PORTFOLIO
log in to your portfolio
you’ll immediately be able to see every product and fund you have invested in with IPS and what they are worth, at any time.
You can also access your transaction history and electronic versions of the correspondence we have sent you in the post.
MANAGING YOUR PORTFOLIO
You’ll also be able to make changes to any Portfolio Investments you've bought, including any stocks and shares ISAs, unit trusts and OEICs. You can:
- Top Up. Increase your investment in any funds you already have. You can do this using a debit card, money you may have in your IPS Cash Account, or by cheque through our ‘Pending Trade’ tool.
- Buy. You can expand your portfolio by choosing a new fund from our carefully selected range and securely invest new money in it. You can choose to pay using a debit card, money you may have in your IPS Cash Account, or by cheque through our ‘Pending Trade’ tool.
- Switch. You can decide to move some or all of the investment you have in one fund either to another fund you hold already or to an entirely new fund to your portfolio. You can choose new funds from our carefully selected range.
- Sell. Decrease your investment in any funds you already have. The proceeds of a sale are paid into your IPS Cash Account.
- Manage monthly payments. Through IPS you can choose to set up a Direct Debit to make regular payments into your investments. The ‘Manage monthly payments' section of the online service lets you increase or decrease those payments as you wish.
- View correspondence. Once you're registered, you can view electronic copies of the correspondence we send to you in the post such as your annual statement.
Of course, you can still speak to our UK based Customer Service Team if you have any questions or issues.
and we'll be happy to help you.